Wednesday 27 June 2012

Did you see what was in the paper today?  Banks accused of rigging the financial markets.  Barclays at that.  Like do you people really think shit like this doesn't happen?

Just because a nice 'respectable' business like a bank takes your money, that's fine right?  Of course it fucking ain't.

Makes me laugh, email trails, 'Chinese wall's' and people are outraged.

Get a life, get real.  This shit goes down all the time, it's just that you're sitting in your nice little life, in your nice little house, or your dirty little squat, thinking whatever it is you think in your closeted minds.

I know who I am, where I'm from, and where I'm going, unlike some of the apes that work for me.  They do as they're told because they know what's good for them, and they know they're safe with me - unless they cross me.

Like that Finn.  I smell shit around that guy, but I can't pinpoint it.  He says the right stuff and talks the talk.  I'm gonna make him kill that freak, The Baker.  See if he can walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment